The simplest way to decide your budget is to use Remodeling Magazine’s Cost Versus Value chart for the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a user-friendly chart which lists the most common types of remodeling projects and the average cost and return on investment for each. The chart is organized by mid-range and upscale budgets which gives you with the low and high end of your preliminary budget range. Prepared with this information you are ready to seek the counsel of a design and construction professional to help you further define and carry out a successful remodeling project.
- Saul's Restaurant & Delicatessen on #Yelp: I just love this restaurant. It advertises that it's a Jewish deli and … yelp.com/biz/sauls-rest… 2 months ago
- Commis on #Yelp: My husband Jim and I loved our first experience at this lovely restaurant and we are going back ag… yelp.com/biz/commis-oak… 2 months ago
- Insite Builders on #Yelp: I have worked with Stephen and Mary over the last ten year and found them to be the best … yelp.com/biz/insite-bui… 1 year ago
- Tileshop on #Yelp: I am a contractor and use The Tile Shop for almost all of our needs. If you look at pictures of … yelp.com/biz/tileshop-b… 1 year ago
- Looking forward to Whether to Weather and Beckon, a queer dance event #detour dance #EmSpace Dance eventbrite.com/e/detour-dance… via @Eventbrite 1 year ago